Sunday, August 1, 2021

I keep getting messages that people are doing mean things to me, but they fizzle out, claiming it was a group effort and all the people involved individually are innocent.

People like to mess with me and tell me what I was just like, too, pretending.

It seems that people who are older than me like to hunt me down with seemingly complex messages and torment me to follow and deal with each message.

They acted like I wasn't good enough for some people and that I can only affect certain people, meaning I'm of some lower caliber in their fantasy.

When I post here, they want the last word and for me to take all these problems in stride.

Apparently, someone "has" to say something and wants to torment me and "put me in my place" like I was spoiled or "just lucky."

I was upset in general being mistreated also in excess by those around me, and they said I did something wrong.  I was also being tormented by those around me.

I'm happy I can move out of this group home it seems.

Things aren't okay now after all, and I keep being bothered by them.

I had a problem, and it kept bothering me, and because I was upset by people around me in general tormenting me, they said they changed the message like they were holding me under terms and conditions.

They keep digging into me unwelcome like I want these people to get close to me like that.

I'm already 35, and a lot of people "don't care about" my life.

They've apparently taken time out of life to hunt me down in the end, causing problems supposedly they were just trying to solve, but it's been 16 years.

A lot of suggestive things are getting by me.

They've gotten people involved in the game, dumping problems on me, like I have nothing better to do.  These problems lag onto me.

They can't figure out how to get their own act together about me.

They keep tipping situations at me like I have to play with them as an insult in part and ruining my life.

Well, now they are messing with how I play the violin, and of course they're just staring me down all the time, like that's all I need and this is the life.

I already know, they will think something stupid like, "Hm, Christina displayed more frustration, let's make it worse as punishment because I can't handle my own life if something wasn't perfect it must have been her 'bad.'"

I do know, I was upset about a lagging nuisance, and the people I saw turned it into a big deal.  It's like I'm just being laughed at by those responsible, while my life is ruined.