Wednesday, July 21, 2021

They think they have to make me suffer or an older Late Baby Boomer European lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with.

Life comes with things like that, but this is to a harmful degree and extent.

They just seem to keep going stupid on me, like the joke is okay.  It could also come up as "what it looks like" and like I didn't realize that.

Life has more to offer than this, or so it had.

They keep acting like a lady to replace the other lady and think about her during my day.  She is getting too close and trying to ruin my life.  They just go stupid and make some explanation or that people actually agreed and then sorta drift off and like it's okay.  I'm just saying.  People blame my dad, who died, and the people monitoring me in private, who also blamed my dad primarily.  This lady also ruins the other lady.  This lady is going crazy, she's English-Australian, I think.  The people monitoring me in private keep doing it.  No one seems to want to realize it.

The people monitoring me in private enforce suggested situations on me, and I forget what else I was going to say.

They just keep doing it like it will happen somehow anyway and they make sure they "get it out."  They think because they're not doing it in person that it's okay and I should learn to deal with it like nothing happened.  This happens all day.