Wednesday, July 7, 2021

I've been feeling very low sometimes/often lately.  I do think they stopped giving me one of my pills, ran out or something.

I have to have diarrhea it seems at least twice an hour.  I moved from living in Orlando until my parents died for 4 years Up North to the Cleveland, Ohio area, by Lake Erie, one of the Great Lakes.

I visit another group home today, hopefully can move out of the one I'm in to this one.  I feel that should solve all my problems, unless I still feel bad from living here.  Except, it's still in the same area and city, East Cleveland, so it may still be hard to feel good there, for that particular reason.  Overall, I think it will be nice and a nice change.


I have emotional problems, too, but they just keep cycling, to do with being monitored in private...